Controls[edit | edit source]
You can mount a familiar by selecting it from your familiars list press , or you can double click on the familiar if you have set the familiar on your class or mounts slots within your skills bar. Pressing will mount or dismount your most recently summoned familiar.
Height Bar[edit | edit source]
- All flying mounts have a maximum height, if you exceed the maximum height, you will be dismounted automatically and begin to fall.
- Each region also has a maximum height, the height bar will begin to flash orange as you approach the region height.
- It will start to flash red when you are very close to exceeding the maximum height.
- You can descend vertically by pressing and or you can dismount by pressing , fall and re-mount by pressing
Gliding[edit | edit source]
While gliding you will lose familiar energy faster than when you are flying. You will also be slowly descending.
Energy[edit | edit source]
As you fly or glid, your current familiar will lose familiar energy. Once a familiar has lost all of its energy,you will be dismounted and it can not be used to fly or glid until they have regained energy. You may use energy potions to restore the energy of a familiar.
Other Notes[edit | edit source]
- Please be aware of Tritael Rift region debuff. Debuff - Resonance - iFamiliar Altitude decreased by 200, Max EP decreased by 50%. Familiars not native to the Rift suffer from its evil resonance. Heroic grade or higher familiars have resistance to this debuff.
Below is a list of titles which can effect your familiar's maximum altitude.
|Rift Rider||An EVENT title for any who would challenge the dangers of the Tritael Rift||Familiar Altitude +200|
|Pegasus Owner||Complete the Flight of the Pegasus quest in Trtael Rift||Familiar Altitude +30|
|Shipmate||Complete 48 quests in Sea of Hakanas||Familiar altitude +30|
|Rift Defender||Complete 107 quest in Tritael Rift||Familiar Altitude +50|