Migration of Service from Nexon to Valofe Global

Please refer to website for details and answers to questions in regards to service migration

Migration Announcement
FAQ


Ground Familiar Skin Lucky Box

From Riders of Icarus Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Ground Familiar Skin Lucky Box 3.png


Required Level: 1
Bind on Obtain: Yes
Class: All Classes
Quality: Common
Status: Untradable, Unsellable, Indestructible

Contents:
Contains a random ground familiar skin.



Cost:

Ellun.png Ellun : 30

NX coin.png NX: N/A


Description:[edit | edit source]

June 29 – July 26 in the Special tab

The Ground Familiar Skin Lucky Box grants you one random land familiar skin (Rank A - C). It functions the same as the Aerial Familiar Skin Lucky Box, granting you one random skin from a set list of items. You can also dismantle these skins to receive Lucky Coins, which can be exchanged for a specific skin with NPC Lucky’s Familiar Skin Shop.

Here are the items you can find inside. You have a 4% chance to find Rank A skins, a 16% chance to find Rank B skins, and an 80% chance to find Rank C skins.

RANK NAME
A Rainbow Unicorn
A Golden Bull
B Undead Boar
B Black Wolf
B Black Kangaroo
B Red-eyed Unicorn
C Golden Bear
C Sapphire Leopard
C Jungle Hound
C Red Saurus
C White Bull
C Red Bull
C White Boar
C Red Spider